2013 Application Cycle--Matriculation Jan 2015

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all my fellow interviewees!  

I am so pleased to have found this thread, obviously much later then some, I can't wait to potentially meet some of you.  Is there anyone on here traveling from the Midwest/Michigan? I will start this adventure from Detroit and will be interviewing on Saturday morning.  Any Saturday morning people out there?    Although I'm sure that everyone will hear this many times before they leave, during their travels, and once they get to campus I have to say it as well Congratulations on receiving interviews and Good Luck everyone!

Hey everyone! So I'll be driving in from Arkansas and will be staying at the Marriott Waterside. If anyone wants to carpool to the Yard House Thursday afternoon, to the interview Friday morning or to meet and greet Friday night just let me I'd be more than happy to give you a ride! :) I have room for 3!

Congratulations everyone and good luck!

I look forward to meeting all of you!

My wife and I live in Hampton, VA but we are both from Michigan. Novi area to be precise and we did our undergrads at WMU! Glad to see another mitten person venturing down. Good luck on your interview!

I am so pleased to have found this thread, obviously much later then some, I can't wait to potentially meet some of you.  Is there anyone on here traveling from the Midwest/Michigan? I will start this adventure from Detroit and will be interviewing on Saturday morning.  Any Saturday morning people out there?    Although I'm sure that everyone will hear this many times before they leave, during their travels, and once they get to campus I have to say it as well Congratulations on receiving interviews and Good Luck everyone!

I'm coming from Detroit as well! Flying in on Sunday though. Good luck to you!

Goodluck everyone on their interviews this weekend!  I am so grateful along with all of you regarding this opportunity to interview for the next class!  It's been such a long process to get here, and soon we will all find out.  I'm looking forward to meeting everyone that will be there for the Sat morning interview, as well as the meet and greet event afterwards.  Unfortunately I won't be in town for the Yardhouse get together, but it sounds like it will be a great time.

Best Wishes!

Hey Fitzy, I plan on staying around there most likely a couple hours, and I'd imagine with the ~15 or so of us that will be there, others will too.  So no worries.  It's about a 45 minute drive for me, and with traffic, I might be a touch late.  Can't believe it's already here..............................................

I know how you feel. I'm still waiting for my nerves to kick in. I'm guessing that will happen Friday morning.

Anyways, my flight should get in at 4 and I'll check in and unpack the suit and then I'll head over. Any chance you have the address on hand?

Here is the address:

4549 Commerce St, Virginia Beach, VA 23462

Parking is available in the garage of the Westin starting on the third floor. Take the elevator down and when you go thru the outside doors take a left and the Yard House will be right there

I'd imagine that most people will arrive sometime around 530ish so no worries on the 6pm stuff.

Can not believe it's about 24 hours away....

Reminder:  Upcoming Informal Meet & Greets with the class of 2016

Friday, July 25:  Plaza del Sol @ 5:30

Saturday, July 26:  No Frill Grill @ 12:30

Monday, July 28:  Chow @ 5:30

This is an informal, laid back opportunity to meet the class of 2016 and ask us any questions you may have.  We're excited to meet you and hope to see you there!

Best of luck!!

For those of you arriving today - We're supposed to be getting a series of thunderstorms (some severe) that will coming through the area.  This area floods very easily, so be cautious while on the roads!  Several students have lost their cars due to flash flooding and driving through "puddles."

Archived