Open House / Information Session

Get there early especially if you are not familiar with the area. You don't have to bring anything unless you want to bring a list of questions to ask, the students/staff will not review your application if you bring it so don't bother but they will answer any/all questions you have. I just attended an open house this past saturday, some good questions to ask are: how far are the clinical sites from the school, PANCE statistics, housing availability, etc.

Get there early especially if you are not familiar with the area. You don't have to bring anything unless you want to bring a list of questions to ask, the students/staff will not review your application if you bring it so don't bother but they will answer any/all questions you have. I just attended an open house this past saturday, some good questions to ask are: how far are the clinical sites from the school, PANCE statistics, housing availability, etc.

Archived