I havent heard anything since a few weeks ago when they said I was still being reviewed :/ I just want to know if they're still sending invites out for December or if they are done with sending interview invites and going to start sending rejections! Feel like my life is on pause! haha!

Does anyone know if they take exactly 15 people from each interview or if they just take whoever they want from each of the interviews? Like are the people who got the early acceptances the only people from the first two interview groups that are to be accepted from those groups unless someone declines the acceptance offer?

Congrats CoCo!  That's amazing news :)  I received a rejection email as well, but I'll be going somewhere else.  Good luck to everyone else!

Hmm, apparently they sent out some updates. When others received rejection emails I got one that essentially said "We are currently conducting interviews, all applicants will be notified." I received that Tuesday around 5pm.

Also, if you look at past application cycle forums it appears that even though they intend to end interviews in December, they end up interviewing a few in early January as well. Looks like people receive final word end of January and into February. Though, I do personally know someone who was waitlisted last year and found out late March they were accepted. So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I havent received any emails lately, but checked back with them a few weeks ago and they said that mine was still being reviewed. I guess it's just a waiting game. They told me that the last interview session was December 14th, so I guess we will be hearing something soon since its 10 days away.

I called them today and they said they haven't completed sending out invites yet for December interviews. It is in 10 days so I would assume we would hear back really soon

@txapp: I would assume we would hear back this week...surely! That's not very much notice at all! haha! Im still keeping my fingers crossed then! I'm glad you called becuase I was going to call them today as well! best of luck!

Does anyone know if they take exactly 15 people from each interview or if they just take whoever they want from each of the interviews? Like are the people who got the early acceptances the only people from the first two interview groups that are to be accepted from those groups unless someone declines the acceptance offer?

No, they take as many or as few from each session as they want.  I think those of us who have not gotten accepted yet, its because they want to see if there's somebody better in the last interviews.

• Upvote 1

I just got that generic e-mail that a lot of people already got as a rejection letter.  Second round of rejections just started.  It says that you were a competitive applicant but they can't interview everybody.  Good luck to everyone that has upcoming interviews.

Advice: You should know the mission of the PA program before you interview. You should know what a PA does. If you said that hard work and long hours just really aren't your thing, expect to get a rejection letter.

Yes, same exact question as luperlonghorn! Please share if you attended the interview and they said something about when they'll let us know.

Now, let the anxiety filled waiting game increase exponentially as we all wait for the final decisions...Good luck everyone!

• Upvote 1

I interviewed this past Saturday also. If I were to guess I would say they will probably send out acceptances sometime this week and probably by Friday at the latest. It looks like in the thread for last year people were notified the Friday after the last interview day for acceptances via email, and waitlist/deny the following week(s). Also, since the holiday is the following week you would think they would come to a decision before they all leave for vacation. Just my opinion.

• Upvote 1

Dr. Blessings said they were going to try and make decisions by the end of this week...he said if they can't it will be in january bc the schools shutting down for christmas break 

• Upvote 1

So has anybody gotten accepted yet this week?  If we don't hear by Friday, we won't hear until January.  And the longer the wait the less chance of good news.

Congratulations to everyone who was accepted! I called this afternoon and they told me that the acceptances were sent out today. I, unfortunately, am not on the acceptance list (heartbroken) but she said that I'm still in the running because some people may decline their offers. I guess until we hear otherwise, all of us who did not receive an offer today are technically on the wait list for now. That's just my assumption.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk