• Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys and gals,

I am applying also and went to their open house in August. They mentioned that they were going to change their procedures to start accepting students in January. They said they used to accept in February and March, but most other schools were accepting in January and they were missing out on those students.

I just received an email " The Office of Graduate Studies has completed the initial evaluation of your application for Fall 2014 and has forwarded your credentials to the Master in Physician Assistant Studies program. Please log back in to the Embark Application System and review the checklist for any additional program requirements that may be missing."

I signed on embark to check the status of the transcripts I sent, but it says I need to send $50 again and submit the application again. Anyone else has this too? I sent the supplement application already and the money before. Does this mean i need to send it again?

Hey choco86, I had the same problem. I submitted my Embark Application and paid the $50. I sign back in to check transcript status and it wants me to start a new application. I called them recently and they said that it would not be updated or I would not be able to see my status until they at least received 1 transcript. I really just think their system is not working like they believe it is. I am going to end up just calling them every week to see if they have received my transcripts.

I'm having the same problem. I wanted to log into embark to just see if my summer transcript was there and now I just got this email:

Thank you for starting the official online version of our application.

Log in here to access your application in the future: https://apply.embark.com/GRAD/UTPA/. We encourage you to submit your completed application online.

Good luck with your application,

I already finished and submitted my embark application. Their system is definitely not working. I'll call them right now and let them know it's asking me to start another application. Maybe if they start getting a lot of complaints, they'll fix this embark system.

Hey I think it is their site not working properly....its like once the application was forwarded to the PA office, the EMBARK site lost the original file or something. And yea I did the same thing and accidently started a new EMBARK application when I was trying to check my status. But I emailed the graduate office (not the PA office) as to whether or not my file got deleted or what and they replied saying that it shows that everything is okay and the PA Program is checking it...so I guess that means just wait it out for now.... But I doubt you need to re-do the whole process and repay and all that, its just that EMBARK needs to be fixed or something.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, just received an email with subject line 'Pending Decision - General' saying the same thing choco86 did! Only after a mess with the system not registering my final transcript and having to rush it before the deadline (it arrived the morning of oct 1st!)

The email also said: "Once the program has completed the final review of your application, an email notification concerning your admission will be sent to you by the Office of Graduate Studies."

Hope that's soon! Good luck to everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived