Inexpensive online masters?

Degree creep. Terrible idea. That's why, for many jobs(not PA), pay cannot get in line with the education expense. Degree creep will eventually turn higher ed into a poor choice, and that's a shame. Next up? Doctorate in PA studies. All of the expense of becoming an MD and 1/2 the pay.

Degree creep. Terrible idea. That's why, for many jobs(not PA), pay cannot get in line with the education expense. Degree creep will eventually turn higher ed into a poor choice, and that's a shame. Next up? Doctorate in PA studies. All of the expense of becoming an MD and 1/2 the pay.

I have spoken with Zeb from Touro, they have never had a Canadian grad before but apparently are willing to allow it. But after the above post, I am thinking perahps I should do an MPH instead.. hmmm.

'

Also, I am a little surprised (put off even?) at how easy it was to gain "preliminary acceptance" to the Touro program. I mean, all I did was email them an inquiry and I am now being congratulated by them for my preliminary acceptance. Isn't that a bit odd? IS this school legitimate? Good reputation? Please forgive my ignorance but as a Canadian I am not familiar with most U.S. schools.

I have spoken with Zeb from Touro, they have never had a Canadian grad before but apparently are willing to allow it. But after the above post, I am thinking perahps I should do an MPH instead.. hmmm.

'

Also, I am a little surprised (put off even?) at how easy it was to gain "preliminary acceptance" to the Touro program. I mean, all I did was email them an inquiry and I am now being congratulated by them for my preliminary acceptance. Isn't that a bit odd? IS this school legitimate? Good reputation? Please forgive my ignorance but as a Canadian I am not familiar with most U.S. schools.

'

both touro and nebraska only require graduation from a pa program with a reasonable gpa for admittance.

an mph would be nice but the cheapest once is around 23k(san jose state) and requires some on campus time as well.

both touro and nebraska only require graduation from a pa program with a reasonable gpa for admittance.

an mph would be nice but the cheapest once is around 23k(san jose state) and requires some on campus time as well.

Archived