Boston University PA Program

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The clinical coordinator is a good friend of mine. I know he has been successful in finding multiple new clinical rotation sites for this program. BU has a long history of educating clinicians( my dad went to medschool there in fact) and has the resources to get up to speed quickly. I expect this will be a very solid program.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I received a phone call from the program director, Mary Warner, yesterday about submitting a professor letter of recommendation (in addition to the three I originally sent through CASPA from a clinician, physician and PA.) Apparently they're not making exceptions on this, even if you've been in the work force for 3+ years.

Has anyone received an interview request at this point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

• 4 weeks later...

I'm wondering if they'll keep sending out interview invitations daily until October 25th (the date specified in their email to applicants)... you know, sort of in a piecemeal way. I sent an email to admissions asking just that and haven't received a response in a couple of days. We shall see.

I was verified in late August, so I suppose I have time - it's all about the waiting game these days. Not fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived