UF class of 2016 Applicants

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woodsters, you nailed it with your synopisis of Florida. I have offers from a couple other programs that I really enjoy, but there is something definitively different about UF, Gainesville and the people within the program. I have interviewed at four different programs and I will be a PA, but now I want to be a Gator PA! Haha....this is too funny. Neurotic is usually not my MO. :)

Amy,

Medic has it right. You wait before the interview, you wait after the interview, and if you can believe it, you even have to wait after you get in. You don't want to believe me, but it all happens in due time.

Don't fret! The good news is that UF is well worth the wait and they interview all the way through December, so you still have plenty of chances.

@GreatChecko thanks!I have done this process before for my dietetic internship which we found out by a computerized matching system and I still always forget that waiting is the worst part. When you are completing the application you just cannot wait to turn it in. But once you turn it in you cannot do anything but wait. Thanks again for the reassurance! How is school going for you so far?

Archived