fee waivers

So I have a question for anyone that might can help. When I first read about applying for a fee waiver, it said you had 45 days from the time of notification to submit. Naturally, I wanted to get in my waiver application right away. Even after creating my new CASPA ID and whatnot it still said 45 days. Now I am going back and looking and its now changed to 10 days. Obviously this is a huge difference, and it is really going to affect my submission because I was waiting on final semester grades. Do you think they will give any lee way to this...I mean they literally didn't update all of the info until after I submitted my waiver.

So I have a question for anyone that might can help. When I first read about applying for a fee waiver, it said you had 45 days from the time of notification to submit. Naturally, I wanted to get in my waiver application right away. Even after creating my new CASPA ID and whatnot it still said 45 days. Now I am going back and looking and its now changed to 10 days. Obviously this is a huge difference, and it is really going to affect my submission because I was waiting on final semester grades. Do you think they will give any lee way to this...I mean they literally didn't update all of the info until after I submitted my waiver.

It's 10 business days. Word is PAEA asked them to change it (PAEA is where you actually get your waiver $ from) because too many people were sitting on fee waivers and not submitting when other people who were ready to submit needed them and were unable to get one. If you checked the instructions prior to 4/17 (or didn't refresh them) than it would have been last year's directions.

It's 10 business days. Word is PAEA asked them to change it (PAEA is where you actually get your waiver $ from) because too many people were sitting on fee waivers and not submitting when other people who were ready to submit needed them and were unable to get one. If you checked the instructions prior to 4/17 (or didn't refresh them) than it would have been last year's directions.

Archived