Linguistics

I have another question: my undergrad offered "summer sessions" during the summer, like session I and session II. If I took 2 classes in session I and 1 class in session 2, should I just include all 3 classes under that one summer term? For instance Summer 2009 - class 1, 2, 3. Also, my undergrad was on a quarter system (10 weeks). Summer sessions are 5 weeks, so should I still list the summer term as "quarter" too?

I have another question: my undergrad offered "summer sessions" during the summer, like session I and session II. If I took 2 classes in session I and 1 class in session 2, should I just include all 3 classes under that one summer term? For instance Summer 2009 - class 1, 2, 3. Also, my undergrad was on a quarter system (10 weeks). Summer sessions are 5 weeks, so should I still list the summer term as "quarter" too?

Take a good look at the FAQ pages for info. Your first question is answered there under common questions.

"Q: My school has two summer sessions. How do I indicate this?

A: Summer sessions may be listed under one summer term."

Not totally sure about the quarter system stuff, but I'd again look through the FAQ pages.

Take a good look at the FAQ pages for info. Your first question is answered there under common questions.

"Q: My school has two summer sessions. How do I indicate this?

A: Summer sessions may be listed under one summer term."

Not totally sure about the quarter system stuff, but I'd again look through the FAQ pages.

Look at your transcript and see what term is listed there and enter it accordingly. I took a 4 weekend A&P course 1 month was A&P 1, the second month was A&P 2. I took them in April and May and put them both as Spring term courses. You have to go by what's indicated on your transcript.

Look at your transcript and see what term is listed there and enter it accordingly. I took a 4 weekend A&P course 1 month was A&P 1, the second month was A&P 2. I took them in April and May and put them both as Spring term courses. You have to go by what's indicated on your transcript.

Archived