University of Charleston 2013 cycle

I applied as soon as the cycle was opened in Feb. I interviewed there last year and they are going to have a great program. David and Pam are very approachable. When I visited the campus last year I ended talking Mac's and app development with David (my previous career was in app dev/support). I received an interview invite this year as well but decided to turn it down since I was already accepted to Alderson-Broaddus. It was a tough decision but ultimately I chose AB due to the earlier start/graduation and I had already begun planning the move to Philippi.

I would recommend anyone looking at UC to apply early. They do rolling admissions and the seats filled quickly last year. Good luck to those applying this year. It is a great program.

I applied as soon as the cycle was opened in Feb. I interviewed there last year and they are going to have a great program. David and Pam are very approachable. When I visited the campus last year I ended talking Mac's and app development with David (my previous career was in app dev/support). I received an interview invite this year as well but decided to turn it down since I was already accepted to Alderson-Broaddus. It was a tough decision but ultimately I chose AB due to the earlier start/graduation and I had already begun planning the move to Philippi.

I would recommend anyone looking at UC to apply early. They do rolling admissions and the seats filled quickly last year. Good luck to those applying this year. It is a great program.

Archived