Sign in to follow this  
SoCalPA

Drew PA Program Re-Opening?????

So what I heard is obviously second hand info. I am only posting this to see what other info is already out there. My mom said that she heard on talk radio last night that Drew will re-open their PA Program in 2015 as a Masters Degree program. She also heard that Kaiser Permanente is donating $500k and an anonymous donor donated $1M.

She said they also mentioned that they would like to "expand" their campus. Not sure what that means.

LESH you heard anything? Anyone?

• Upvote 1

The only new program I heard of was West Coast University who bought out Cleveland chiropractic in LA. They just started their first PharmD class and eventually they want that campus to be pharm, pa and pt.

There was an add for a PA Program Director that was listed on indeed.com. And then a friend of mine just got accepted to their PharmD program and I practically copied and pasted her text to me in my earlier reply.

Charles Drew is currently housing for a finding director too... not sure when the program will apply for arc again... also Cal Baptist, La Verne, and Southern Ca Univ ate starting new programs probably not unTil 2015 though saw they're hiring too