How many schools did you apply to and how many did you get accepted/rejected to?

Maybe its this website that's making me frustrated! I just see people getting interviews/accepted already. Makes me feel like a benchwarmer! :/ Haha I guess my time will come.. But what if this last school is THE school, y'know?

Oh absolutely - I'm not saying don't apply to it!  Just don't write off the other ones yet.  They could be worth the wait.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I applied to 8 schools and so far (it's still early and I expect more) I have had 3 interviews. I was wait listed at 1 school, accepted to one (my top choice), and have not heard back on the other (it was just 3 days ago). I had a few hundred hours healthcare experience, 3.7 GPA, lots of volunteer experience, etc. I submitted 5/27 and was verified 7/4/15.

• 2 months later...

Applied: 8

Interview invites: 6 (rejected w/o interview from 1, never heard back from 1)

Interviews attended: 5

Accepted: 2

Waitlisted: 3 (accepted from waitlist at 2, did not fill out the paperwork to stay on the waitlist at the other as was not interested in attending after interview)

Ended up deciding to attend one of the schools that waitlisted me initially.

Archived