2013 Test Averages/Interview invites

JP we will all be very happy to see you writing the same things on this forum next year as you apply for a 4th time. I don't know if it could be any more obvious that this program doesn't want you. The world will be a better place with you not being a physician assistant and that is fairly obvious from the negativity in your posts, the lies you spread and your poor attitude. I believe I am speaking for everyone on this forum when I say go fly a kite you wretched miserable little person.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything i say is the truth wether you see it as negative or not... I speak the truth.... I have more than 40 PMs with people whom appreciate my insight. Its fine though, i wont be applying a second time. I'll go to NOVA or FIU, a place where this MDC MAFIA doesnt exist. I wanna state once again, that im not being negative or miserable i was just stating the truth. That there was a leak in information from current PA students yes no doubt i saw it with my own eyes and heard the info i just chose not to study it thinking it was wrong. Good Luck to all of you. Grod513 i dont know who you are or why you jumped in the converstion that MDCPA started but if your a perspective student i wish you the best. Hope you get in you super intelligent confident prick.

Everything i say is the truth wether you see it as negative or not... I speak the truth.... I have more than 40 PMs with people whom appreciate my insight. Its fine though, i wont be applying a second time. I'll go to NOVA or FIU, a place where this MDC MAFIA doesnt exist. I wanna state once again, that im not being negative or miserable i was just stating the truth. That there was a leak in information from current PA students yes no doubt i saw it with my own eyes and heard the info i just chose not to study it thinking it was wrong. Good Luck to all of you. Grod513 i dont know who you are or why you jumped in the converstion that MDCPA started but if your a perspective student i wish you the best. Hope you get in you super intelligent confident prick.

First off, this is a forum where everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Jp has not said anything but his own experience From HIS FRAME OF REFERENCE now how you take it is your own personal issue. Grod513 and MdcPa your mother should have told you if u don't have nothing nice to say shut your mouth. You guys sound like your probably broke because only broke haters would be negative like that to wish bad on others. I would be a miserable hater too if I was broke. One should be allowed to say his/her piece with out putting others down. How old are u guys because I can guarantee you guys that I'm younger that both of you guys while your maturity is beneath that of an infant. This is a completion not a beat down on someone else's educational career to feed your ego. Beating down on some one else won't make u a better candidate or PA. I usually would pray for people like you but I will speak up on behalf of this JP because no one deserve to be put down talking bout "go apply for the 4th time ". This career shouldn't be for malicious individuals. I know y'all gone have a lot to say I won't reply just had to let you know about your hurtful words. Jesus said "let those without sin cast the first stone" so go ahead and start casting your stones righteous ones who are more intellectual than all. Who are u guys to judge others I'm just tired of those select immature negative "intellectuals". Jp don't say no more because trust me ppl are with you and not everyone likes to see others happy and successful because they lack Jesus in their life. God bless them an I hope that you get in.

Hi,

congrats on your interview! Care to share your experience?

Also do you know how many people they have interviewed so far. I was initially invited to take the test on 3/22 but had to reschedule due to a health issue! They assigned me 4/10 as a make up date. So I am getting nervous hearing that people are being interviewed already

I have to believe the same to be true, it's my 3rd try and I scored better last year, was interviewed and put on the waiting list. This year I was completely thrown off, and I can't help but feel extremely misled by what the program adviser told me, and the test email that was sent out. The email was identical to last year's email with regards to test criteria but the test was barely recognizable. Therefore I focused on the book which they clearly emphasize as being the primary source of test questions (like it was last year, and the year before), it almost seems like they know what you are studying and purposely go opposite of that (I don't mean this literally of course). After studying my *** off and taking it the 3rd time only to find myself completely unprepared and with a worse score, I was really surprised to hear of so many others scoring in the 90's. I thought long and hard as to not just what I could've done wrong, but what the other people may have done better. or how anyone could've possibly prepared for this virtually blind test. Based on the question bank I received (and in my opinion of course), you would have to either 1) be actively working in a clinical role as either a MD, PA, NP, or nurse working in a specialty like truama, or endocrinology, or 2) having "just" completed Anatomy II and micro just weeks before taking the test or 3) got some type of "heads up" or inside information as to what to expect on the test or what to study. Because if anyone like myself that doesn't fall under 1 or 2, went the normal channels of meeting with Jackie, asking questions, and interpreted the email that was sent out, you likely did poorly on this test. I have been going to school full time to complete my bachelors, and working so unfortunately I don't have time to hang around the campus, kiss butt, and extract inside information. Am I bitter? Hell Yes, who wouldn't be?. Do I completely blame the school for my inability to achieve the same if not higher score as last year? Not entirely, as I believe 1st time shame on them, 2nd and 3rd time, shame on "me". I believe in competition and the best person wins, but I can't whole hardheartedly feel that was the case here. I'm not the smartest person, but I'm far from dumb. I work in a level 1 trauma center, got all A's on my sciences, and like many of you out there have a sincere passion for this profession. At the same time while going full time to finish my bachelors and working, I didn't have the time to hang around the campus. Additionally, in 3 years of applying to this school I NEVER got anyone of importance on the phone, nor were any of my numerous emails to numerous people of importance EVER replied to, even it it was sent as a reply to an email "they" generated. I found this very strange.

Lastly, my wife is an ARNP, my coworkers are MD's, PA's and trauma nurses, and none of them can make sense of this test and/or how they go about it. So in light of previous posts making statements about not being wanted and to just quit, I would say you are half right. Although I will never give up pursing my dream of being a PA, I have decided to give up doing so at MDC. This blind admission test makes the GRE look easy, so I do thank MDC for that!-ha Meanwhile, I'm now in position to apply to masters programs and that is where my focus will be. I would say to anyone out there attempting to enter this program, to do whatever you can to hang around that campus, be a fly on a wall, rub elbows, or whatever else it takes to find the mole(s) in the program. No hard feelings, and best of luck to everyone!

Yea Hi im Fat cow LMAOO...... I heard interviews are being conducted from 83%-100%... Anything below that and you can expect to not get a invite. There were quite a few people that got in the high 90's. Appearantlly there was a leak in info from current mdc students, i know because later i saw the same questions some of my friends studied for all online in a single test. I just didnt believe it so i studied the book but they studies what i just said and scored upper 90's

• 2 weeks later...

Can Someone please advise

1) If you did not get a test invite then that means you are not in? or Reapply next year?

2) I am waiting on a response from MDC and NOVA so far Nova tells me I have to wait, for MDC I have not gotten anything someone Advise

Thanks,

Natalia

Can Someone please advise

1) If you did not get a test invite then that means you are not in? or Reapply next year?

2) I am waiting on a response from MDC and NOVA so far Nova tells me I have to wait, for MDC I have not gotten anything someone Advise

Thanks,

Natalia

Archived