2013 Test Averages/Interview invites

That last thread has become ridiculous and unnecessary.

I'm starting this thread so that we can share the test averages once they are posted and interview invites now that most of us are in this leg of the process.

So please post:

Test Section: Date/Time

Section Average: _______%

Once we have the first 4 test sections posted feel free to post if you were invited for an interview and the date. Eventually let's add the 2 sections on April 10th.

Please guys let's try to keep it civilized. Current students read these forums as well as faculty. Let's try not to make ourselves look like cutthroat idiots.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That last thread has become ridiculous and unnecessary.

I'm starting this thread so that we can share the test averages once they are posted and interview invites now that most of us are in this leg of the process.

So please post:

Test Section: Date/Time

Section Average: _______%

Once we have the first 4 test sections posted feel free to post if you were invited for an interview and the date. Eventually let's add the 2 sections on April 10th.

Please guys let's try to keep it civilized. Current students read these forums as well as faculty. Let's try not to make ourselves look like cutthroat idiots.

Yea Hi im Fat cow LMAOO...... I heard interviews are being conducted from 83%-100%... Anything below that and you can expect to not get a invite. There were quite a few people that got in the high 90's. Appearantlly there was a leak in info from current mdc students, i know because later i saw the same questions some of my friends studied for all online in a single test. I just didnt believe it so i studied the book but they studies what i just said and scored upper 90's

Yea Hi im Fat cow LMAOO...... I heard interviews are being conducted from 83%-100%... Anything below that and you can expect to not get a invite. There were quite a few people that got in the high 90's. Appearantlly there was a leak in info from current mdc students, i know because later i saw the same questions some of my friends studied for all online in a single test. I just didnt believe it so i studied the book but they studies what i just said and scored upper 90's

JP we will all be very happy to see you writing the same things on this forum next year as you apply for a 4th time. I don't know if it could be any more obvious that this program doesn't want you. The world will be a better place with you not being a physician assistant and that is fairly obvious from the negativity in your posts, the lies you spread and your poor attitude. I believe I am speaking for everyone on this forum when I say go fly a kite you wretched miserable little person.

Archived