Accepted class 2015!!

Hey guys, I'm a first year student at UT one of my classmates who's also around this forum somewhere.... :) Came up with the idea for a few of us to start your facebook page. So once you've been excepted go over to facebook and search "University of Toledo PA Class of 2015" ask ask to join the group!

If have questions and are still trying to decide where to attend, feel free to message me on here. If you have questions about specific schools I can try and find someone who knows about them If I dont!

Best of luck and looking forward to meeting you all!

UT doesn't have a traditional wait list. Everyone who interviewed and has not been accepted is technically on the wait list. All interviewees are ranked based on their Caspa app and what scores they received on the 3 parts of the interview. They work their way done the the list from highest score. We had people accepted up until the week before class started last fall.

Thank you for the post! I was also getting antsy and debated sending an email. However, I thought after the top 45 were selected and called we would get an email informing us that we were placed on the wait list until classes start. If we have not received an acceptance call, should we assume that we did not make the top 45 and are on the wait list?

Archived