Gardner-Webb University Invitatation

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Greg!

I am very excited about Gardner Webb's new PA Program. I have a friend who was recently accepted and is very pleased with the program!

I have submitted all of the forms and am just waiting for a reference and transcripts to come in. Do you know when the next interview dates will be. Does the program wait until the class has been filled to let the applicant know if they will not be considered, or are they told after their application has been reviewed?

For rotations, is housing provided if we have to travel? Are there any rural health sites?

Will students be responsible for purchasing a specific computer or software?

Do yall have any open houses scheduled?

Thanks!

Christen MacKorell

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi Mr. Davenport!

I am very excited about this new program and will definitely be applying in this upcoming cycle. I have my B.S. in Biology and am currently accruing my HCE hours at two hospitals as well as volunteering as an EMT. I haven't been able to find any statistics about the acceptance profile (what the average GPA was, etc.) for the recently accepted class, but I'm sure that is simply because it is too early still in the process/creation of the program. Any insight on to what you are looking for? Also, I saw that you are a survivalist expert. Does Gardner-Webb do a Wilderness Medicine Rotation at all?

Thanks!

Amanda

Archived