Roomates anyone?!

Hey Everyoneee!

Congrats to everyone who was accepted and good luck to those who are still waiting to hear back!

I was accepted to Mercy in January for the class of 2015! And now I'm looking for some roommates! I guess we can use this thread for roommate searches maybe?

My name is Revathi Nair, I'm of South Asian origin, I'll be 23 in June, and I can't wait to be a PA! I am SUPER friendly, considerate, and extremely cleanly! I'm really outgoing and easy to get along with.

I'm looking for roommates! :smile: PM me if you're interested!!!

Can't wait to start class with you all!!!

Revathi

Hey, I was just accepted for the 2015 class too (yay!). My name is Caitlin Talbot, I'm looking for a place too. I'm from the east end of long island (hopefully you don't mind a strong long island accent lol). Do you have an apartment already or are you still looking? I was going to contact Sharon Foster because I was told at the interview that she gets emails from first and second year students who need roommates. You can look me up on facebook if you want.

Hi Caitlin! I'm still looking! and I don't mind an accent at all! I'm on the border of LI and queens so I'm on middle ground lol. I can't find you on fb! Are you on the Mercy fb group? It would be easier to find you if you were on there!

Hey guys my name is Ruth Bosse! I am also matriculating into Mercy PA program! I am also looking for a roommate. I currently reside in Brooklyn. I am 20 years old (yes i am find of young) lol. I am friendly, outgoing and totally need a roommate as well. I think we should get together and figure everything out if you guys are willing!

Archived