Wait List Applicants posted March 1, 2013

@tg858: I was notified on mar1 that I was wait listed, including my number on the list. Then I got a follow up email a few days later saying they added more applicants to the list and my number changed. If you haven't heard I would call Pam in the admissions office. She has all the info about acceptances and the wait list.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MedLib42

I was on the waitlist too, and got my admissions call Thursday as well :) I'm excited because Samuel Merritt was my first choice, so I am definitely attending. Those of you still on the waitlist, hang in there.. it's still early!

Hi everyone, I was bumped 9 spaces back too. It's pretty upsetting. I'm kind of losing hope because I feel like I'm so far down the list. Samuel Merritt is the only school I want to attend too. It's pretty much the only school I can attend since my husband and kids live here in the Bay. So if it's not in the cards for this round, I need to get back on CASPA again. But please God, let me get in this time around!!!

Archived