MARCH 22nd Entrance Exam

At this point complaining isn't going to help anyone, I think we should of gone out of our way to study more than the material provided. Lets face it if we plan into going to PA school do you really think they will tell you what's going to be on the test, we are expected to have knowledge in this area to an extent. Granted I agree with you guys but remember, this world is not fair we have to adjust and roll with the punches. I was definitely not prepared for some of the questions I got, but I attempted them as best as I could. I just felt like we should of all gotten the same questions, some got 1 math conversion problem I got 5 and others got 10; it's wasn't equally distributed in my opinion. Keep positive and hopefully we come out on top, if not then there's always next year.

I agree that the test should be equally distributed and equally valid and reliable considering its a science test. The only true breakdown we were promised was that 70% (or 35 questions) of the anatomy questions would be from chest and abdomen sections. Do you feel that was represented fairly?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At this point complaining isn't going to help anyone, I think we should of gone out of our way to study more than the material provided. Lets face it if we plan into going to PA school do you really think they will tell you what's going to be on the test, we are expected to have knowledge in this area to an extent. Granted I agree with you guys but remember, this world is not fair we have to adjust and roll with the punches. I was definitely not prepared for some of the questions I got, but I attempted them as best as I could. I just felt like we should of all gotten the same questions, some got 1 math conversion problem I got 5 and others got 10; it's wasn't equally distributed in my opinion. Keep positive and hopefully we come out on top, if not then there's always next year.

I agree that the test should be equally distributed and equally valid and reliable considering its a science test. The only true breakdown we were promised was that 70% (or 35 questions) of the anatomy questions would be from chest and abdomen sections. Do you feel that was represented fairly?

Well clearly these pointers aren't helping because it seems like they have more than one version of the exam and they change the exam for each group! Thank you to all of you that helped us out as much as you can. I'm hoping you all get interviews and ace them! Good luck to you all :).

Well clearly these pointers aren't helping because it seems like they have more than one version of the exam and they change the exam for each group! Thank you to all of you that helped us out as much as you can. I'm hoping you all get interviews and ace them! Good luck to you all :).

Seriously! And the funny thing is that most believe this is not monitored. PA is a serious profession for highly qualified individuals with very specific personalities. You can hold a doctorate and still not be a good candidate for this program. We see the same applicants year after year with the same negativity and complaints about the admission process. It is a competitive program where many qualified people apply. Be wise please....They know who and each of you are. This is an informative forum for future PAs. Do not mislead....be positive!

Why would you listen to anyone on this forum that is going through the same process as you when MDC has ALREADY given you a paper with exactly what to study?

And some of you want to be PAs?

Seriously! And the funny thing is that most believe this is not monitored. PA is a serious profession for highly qualified individuals with very specific personalities. You can hold a doctorate and still not be a good candidate for this program. We see the same applicants year after year with the same negativity and complaints about the admission process. It is a competitive program where many qualified people apply. Be wise please....They know who and each of you are. This is an informative forum for future PAs. Do not mislead....be positive!

Why would you listen to anyone on this forum that is going through the same process as you when MDC has ALREADY given you a paper with exactly what to study?

And some of you want to be PAs?

are you guys seriously giving out pointers on the exam... there is still another test date with two groups this is a competition and telling people what to expect on the test is unfair to people like me which took the test already

I have to agree! If I had even a hint of what I've seen in these posts prior to the test, it would've changed my studying strategy dramatically, and I definitely would have achieved a higher score!

are you guys seriously giving out pointers on the exam... there is still another test date with two groups this is a competition and telling people what to expect on the test is unfair to people like me which took the test already

I have to agree! If I had even a hint of what I've seen in these posts prior to the test, it would've changed my studying strategy dramatically, and I definitely would have achieved a higher score!

Archived