Indiana State University

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty standard questions that most other programs ask, if you look up example questions for PA school interviews, which is what I did when I was interviewing for different schools, that will give you a good idea of what to expect. I honestly don't remember the type of questions they asked and if you just go in prepared and be yourself, you will be fine.

Pretty standard questions that most other programs ask, if you look up example questions for PA school interviews, which is what I did when I was interviewing for different schools, that will give you a good idea of what to expect. I honestly don't remember the type of questions they asked and if you just go in prepared and be yourself, you will be fine.

Alot of people from our class are from out of state, including me, your not at a disadvantage compared to anyone else now that your at the interview stage. Just be yourself at the interviews and you will be fine :)

Sparkles9708, i am super excited! Do you have any pointers for the interview?? Im from out of state so I already kind of have a disadvantage:/

Alot of people from our class are from out of state, including me, your not at a disadvantage compared to anyone else now that your at the interview stage. Just be yourself at the interviews and you will be fine :)

Sparkles9708, i am super excited! Do you have any pointers for the interview?? Im from out of state so I already kind of have a disadvantage:/

Archived