Indiana State University

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am part of the class of 2015 and you probably will not hear anything about interviews until closer to summer. However we were told they have already sent out some rejection letters. I literally was called for an interview end of May and had it somewhere in the first 2 weeks of June. Its an amazing program, feel free to PM me with any questions!

• 1 month later...

I e-mailed them recently and they told me that my appliation is moving forward for further evaluation...so I'm assuming that's a good sign. This is one of my top choices, so I am excited to hear back about an interview. I will take you up on your offer, I will PM you very soon! Thanks!

• 1 month later...

They will email you a schedule, but its pretty comparative to how interviews were done at other places. We had a pretty small group in my interview. We took a tour of the building and e campus and then while you are waiting to go into your individual interview hopefully our class will be able to come talk to you guys. All the faculty will come in introduce themselves and then hopefully you will get to tour the simulation center. We were done early like at 2 or so. The faculty are great, don't stress too much about the interview and be yourself. This was one of my most relaxed interviews.

They will email you a schedule, but its pretty comparative to how interviews were done at other places. We had a pretty small group in my interview. We took a tour of the building and e campus and then while you are waiting to go into your individual interview hopefully our class will be able to come talk to you guys. All the faculty will come in introduce themselves and then hopefully you will get to tour the simulation center. We were done early like at 2 or so. The faculty are great, don't stress too much about the interview and be yourself. This was one of my most relaxed interviews.

Archived