PA Opportunities at UF/Shands in Jacksonville, Florida

My name is Jeff Weigel and I am a Recruiter for UF/Shands and I recruit for all mid-level positions. We are the only Level III Trauma center in North Florida and have wonderful opportunities to work with some of the nation’s finest doctors and surgeons. Currently we have positions in Otolaryngology and a position with Trauma at St. Lukes coming soon (This position is not posted yet). Also available are positions in Neurosurgery, Neurology, Orthopedics, Community Pediatrics, and Pediatrics Cardiovascular Intensive Care at Wolfson’s Children Hospital. If you prefer working in a Family Practice Clinic we have an opening at our Crossroads Clinic in Macclenny. We encourage recent graduates or soon to be graduates to apply.

Please visit www.ufjax.jobs

My name is Jeff Weigel and I am a Recruiter for UF/Shands and I recruit for all mid-level positions. We are the only Level III Trauma center in North Florida and have wonderful opportunities to work with some of the nation’s finest doctors and surgeons. Currently we have positions in Otolaryngology and a position with Trauma at St. Lukes coming soon (This position is not posted yet). Also available are positions in Neurosurgery, Neurology, Orthopedics, Community Pediatrics, and Pediatrics Cardiovascular Intensive Care at Wolfson’s Children Hospital. If you prefer working in a Family Practice Clinic we have an opening at our Crossroads Clinic in Macclenny. We encourage recent graduates or soon to be graduates to apply.

Please visit www.ufjax.jobs

really? you post this on a forum? jackass

RC...

According to the last set of forum rules I read... open solicitation by recruiters was not cool.

As evidenced by the fact that there IS a "jobs" section on the site (powered by Advanced Practice Jobs who presumably paid for that priviledge)

I think Mike relies on INCOME from paying recruiters/advertisers to keep this site running.

Which would make this guy a jackass for stealing from Mike.

That said... I think there IS a difference between a individual PA-C member of this forum coming here and stating that their employer is looking for a PA-C versus a headhunter spaming the sight claiming jobs for PAs in multiple locations to make money.

Just my understanding of it... but hey, I've been wrong before...!!!

RC...

According to the last set of forum rules I read... open solicitation by recruiters was not cool.

As evidenced by the fact that there IS a "jobs" section on the site (powered by Advanced Practice Jobs who presumably paid for that priviledge)

I think Mike relies on INCOME from paying recruiters/advertisers to keep this site running.

Which would make this guy a jackass for stealing from Mike.

That said... I think there IS a difference between a individual PA-C member of this forum coming here and stating that their employer is looking for a PA-C versus a headhunter spaming the sight claiming jobs for PAs in multiple locations to make money.

Just my understanding of it... but hey, I've been wrong before...!!!

Bené. Ora capisco. Grazie.

rc

• 1 year later...

Where is the jobs section on this site?  I'm new here too, and I haven't easily found it after reading this post.  I was also about to post a link to some Jacksonville physician assistant jobs. It seems from some of the comments here that the community might be offended, but I'm not sure why that would be.  Especially because I can't even find the jobs section.  

Archived