Since it's a Master's Program, I was wondering what does the thesis part consist of, if any? I know Western U's is a group project thesis that they present at the end of the second year if I remember correctly.

Hey @audum. I spoke with Prof. Forest -- who leads the USC PA's in their thesis curriculum -- on my interview day. He explained that the thesis is individualized and typically exceeds no more than 10-15 pages of written research/literary review. In addition to this, he discussed the importance of the thesis' application (i.e. in community health, maximizing cross-cultural communication w/patients, etc...) and said that the USC PA Program specifically prides itself in assisting it's students to generate publishable material (for those who have a special interest in research). Otherwise, it seemed pretty relaxed and set-up so that each student can tailor it to his/her interests.... whether those be in research or in avoiding intense research/thesis-based writing all together. Hope this helps!