Looking to shadow in Denton, TX or surrounding cities.

Hello,

I am a student looking to go into a PA program here in Texas. I'm located in Denton and am looking for a PA to shadow within the city or the surrounding ones. If you would like to interview me to see if you would like to have me shadowing you please PM me and we will schedule an interview. Thank you for any help, it's greatly appreciated.

- Jonathan

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Kberns
      Hi Everyone,
      My name is Kammie and I am currently an PA applicant for 2021-2022. I have obtained over 2,000 hours of patient care experience (PCE) as a medical assistant for a dermatology clinic. I am not certified and looking for students who want to obtain PCE as a medical assistant. If you would like to know more information please message below and I can get in contact with you about a great hands on opportunity in Fort Worth, Texas. Thank you.

• By PrePA2614
      Hi all! Starting a thread for this application cycle! Good luck to everyone applying!!
    • By vjaniceb
      Hi there, my name is Vanessa and I just graduated with my bachelor's in February. I am looking to pursue into a PA program but not quite sure where to start. I am currently studying for the GRE and have about 250 internship hours done at an ENT clinic with an audiologist. I'm not sure in what I am doing and need any guidance or suggestion in what to do. 
    • By HillarySimeone
      Hi! My name is Hillary Simeone and I am a second year Physician Assistant student. I am looking for a preceptor and site to fulfill my elective rotation, seventh rotation of eight total, in the Dallas, Texas area. The dates for this rotation would be: September 13th, 2021 - October 20th, 2021. I have an open mind regarding my elective rotation and am open to new learning experiences. I can provide my CV to any prospective preceptor for consideration. Thank you for taking the time to read this!

email: hillarysimeone@gmail.com

• By carlykibler
      Eager to find a PA/NP/MD provider willing to precept me for a 2 week rotation in April! Ideally a specialty practice but also open to primary care. Thanks!

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More