PANCE or PANRE in Your Future

Two FREE PANCE/PANRE sessions!

Given the popularity of the high yield Cardio/Heme highlights session I held last week, I have decided to offer this FREE session again on Mon, Nov 22nd from 7:00-8:00 PM ET. Register now.

Kaplan has also arranged for a recording of my Test-Taking Strategy Session to be available free on their website for a limited time only. You really shouldn’t tackle the PANCE/PANRE without watching. First, you need to sign-up for the session by clicking here and then you can use the email address and password you’ve created to access the recording here.

Also, I am now teaching the entire PANCE/PANRE review course that I have given for many years in Kaplan’s live, online classroom – no expensive travel or no hotels required! Just log in, and you’re there.

If you’d like to find out more about the comprehensive course or enroll, call 1-800-KAP-TEST or visit www.kaptest.com/PAliveonline.

This real-time course completely covers the blueprint. Plus, you get:

• Highlighted focus on high-yield and challenging topics

• Type any questions you have into chat – all questions answered

• Practice with exam-like questions

• 3-hour-a-day sessions that optimize knowledge retention

• Access to recordings of any sessions you miss

…and Kaplan offers a free repeat guarantee for the course*.

In the meantime, I look forward to seeing you on November 11th!

Jim

Jim Van Rhee, MS, PA‐C, DFAAPA

Program Director

Physician Assistant Program

Northwestern University

Feinberg School of Medicine

Chicago, Illinois, USA

*Full details available at www.kaptest.com/PAliveonline

Archived