Hello,

I just got an interview for March 8th. I was wondering if there was any advice from previous interviewees about this school's interview process. I saw there was a writing sample, and wanted to know if anyone knows the prompt. I also noticed that we find out the day of if we get in or not, how does this work?

Thanks!

Zoe

I can not give you any specifics regarding the writing sample prompt as this is a major no no. It isn't a big deal it is simply to see if you can compose a college level essay and it isn't anything you need to study for. The day will consist of a brief information session, tour of the facilities, writing sample, group interviews, and individual interviews where you will find out if you are accepted, rejected-with an explanation on how to improve your application, or waitlisted. South draws a lot of people from the wait list as they have a rolling admissions process. There will be students from the current didactic class and some from clinical rotations and possibly some who have already graduated at the interview to answer your questions away from faculty.

Archived