Sign in to follow this  

Part Time Physician Assistant for a family practice clinic in Hollister, CA

We are currently interviewing for a Part Time Physician Assistant to work in a family practice clinic in Hollister, CA.

If anyone is interested please email me at pafjobs@firstcallpa.com

Thanks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By magboo
      So I finally got a job at my dream hospital!! I am currently working there as a Patient Care Technician/ PCT. However, I will be leaving for PA school next year. I really want to return to this hospital and work as a PA! The problem is that getting a job at my hospital is super competitive. Is there a way for me to ensure/ increase my chances of getting a PA job in this facility in the future?

(Also, what do you guys think of requesting a absense of leave instead of quitting? Can I be able to come back to the hospital to pursue a higher position?)

Thanks in advance!
    • By kbnEMPA
      Hi guys, I am set to graduate in August, but I have started looking for jobs because I want to work as soon as I can after graduation and PANCE. My current interests are Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Hospitalist. 
      I am living in Texas currently, and I am planning to stay here. But I have a hard time finding a job, most are specialty-based, on top of that, 90% requires you to have 2+ years experience. I was wondering if you guys have any tips or resources that are open to new grads. Thanks. 
    • By quarterlengthsleeve
      New grad and wanted to ask a few questions. Most things on contract seem great but I have a few questions:
      They are offering claims made coverage with full tail, is this equivalent to occurrence coverage? 
      90k salary, 3k sign on bonus, no production bonus. Should I be getting a production bonus? If so, what is a normal %? Minimal call
      Profit sharing plan after 1 year (25%?), 4 years I'm 100%.
      Is it reasonable to ask for student loan assistance? I am not in a rural city.

Thank you!
    • By ai4170
      I got an offer as new graduate to work night shift in emergency department 
      Overview:
      - 60$ per hour for 36 hours/week in 12 hour shifts (I can have as many shifts in a row as I want as long  I do 12 shifts a month)
      - minimum of 128 hours a month to get full benefits
      - 1 year contract renewed annually
      - No PTO
      - $1500 CME
      - Retirement plan: 5% contribution
      - Medical, dental, and disability
      - Malpractice coverage with tail
      -Non-negotiable contract.
      what do you guys think?
    • By darkavenger
      I am an experienced PA with 6.5 years total experience  - 3 years in surgery and 3.5 years in dermatology.  

I got a job offer in major city in North Carolina.

$120 K base Salary 
      4.5 day workweek, avg. 30-35 patients/day, but they are expecting to see more
      20% production bonus on collections over $250 K after 16 months
      $1500 / year for CME
      $1500 / year for license and DEA
      Malpractice and health insurance
      3 weeks for vacation/sick/CME; 4 weeks after 1 year
      24 month non-compete covering five counties in the metro area where they have offices.

If anyone has the recent AAPA Salary report, can you give me some feedback?

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More