Shadowing Opportunities Section

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest caramelgt

I've tried calling many places, but sadly, I haven't heard back from anyone. I need to shadow a Physician Assistant in the south florida area. I live in Port Saint lucie, and I drive down to boca very often for school. If anyone has any information on shadowing a PA in this area, please help me. Thanks!

Guest blackpanther

I'm a pre-PA student in Rockland County, NY looking to shadow a PA. I've called and left messages multiple times at many different places but haven't had any luck so far. I'm willing to travel to NYC, Westchester or anywhere near there. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks:)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Kaustikos

Hey,

I'm in dire need of a PA to shadow in the Indianapolis, Indiana area. I've tried the University/Medical School but they prohibit shadowing. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Guest MelissaAu

Hi, I am looking for shadowing opportunities in the Houston, TX area. My schedule is flexible so please contact me with any information.

NY Metro Area Surgical PA

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a surgical PA to shadow in the New York Metro area. I have experience shadowing other PAs but I am interested in surgery in particular. If you are a surgical PA interested in this, please feel free to private message me. Alternatively, anyone with recommendations of resources for surgical PA shadowing in the area can post a reply to this message.

Cheers.

Guest nattni

Hi, I would like to shadow a PA in the NY area during this summer. If anyone can please give any type of information, I'll highly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am an EMT looking for a PA to shadow in the Houston area. From my work experience as an EMT, I have found that pre-hospital care is not the right fit for me, and I am trying to explore new avenues. I have read a lot about PA's on the internet and I would love to learn more about this field in person. I can travel to surrounding areas and my schedule is flexible. I would appreciate any help or advice on this matter. Thank you!

• 2 months later...
Guest jknight

Hi, my name is Jonathan. I am looking for an opportunity to shadow a PA in the Pittsburgh, PA area. I am interested in specializing as a surgical PA, but am open to opportunities to shadow other specialties. I work as a research scientist in regenerative medicine using autologous cell culture and hold a BS in biology.

Hello I am student who wants to apply to a PA porgam in NY. The only thing that I am missing is shadowing a Physician Assistant. I have tried looking for one. PLease if anyone knows of a PA willing to allow me to shadow him/her in brooklyn,manhattan or queens, NY please let me know. Thank you and have a nice day.

• 2 weeks later...

@font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1;I would like to shadow a PA that lives in the Sarasota, Fl area. I am interested in shadowing a PA in a specialty in which surgical procedures are preformed such as in an emergency room; other interests are dermatology, oncology, pediatrics, or Psychiatry. I am currently in the nursing program at State College of Florida. I would like to be able to interact with the veterans, and gain as much knowledge as possible from those around me. I do not mind working late at night. I have taken an anatomy and physiology course, a nutrition course, three psychology courses, and a course in health and wellness. I am also fluent in Spanish.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I am a recent B.S. graduate from UT-Austin and I am interested in shadowing or volunteering for a PA-C in McAllen, Texas or Austin, Texas. I have some health care experience working as a medical assistant for a physician and volunteering at a local hospital. I have no preference regarding specialty and greatly appreciate any responses or suggestions! Feel free to PM me with any leads!

Thank you,

jt3936

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...