Shadowing Opportunities Section

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone!!

I am a current PA student at Loma Linda! We are hosting a Pre-PA conference on Sunday June 26th, from 9am-4pm. I have attached the flyer below. We would love it for those of you who are interested to join us as we will be offering advice and tips to prospective students, hosting a skills lab, having a wonderful guest speaker, and raffling off many prizes such as stethoscopes, otoscopes, and more! Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or concerns! 

Alli Bledsoe 

allibledsoe3@gmail.com

Pre-PA Conference Flyer .jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi, My name is Akash Kutsa and I am a pre-PA student at UC Davis. I am looking for PA shadowing opportunities in the Davis and Sacramento region but I am also willing to go to the bay area as well. I would be willing to shadow a PA in any specialty. My interests are in neurology, cardiology, endocrinology, orthopedics, and dermatology. I am EMT-B certified. 

You can contact me at arkutsa@ucdavis.edu. 

Thank you, 

Akash

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hello everyone,

I am a current PA student at the CUNY School of Medicine - PA Program (class of 2025) and current President of the PA Club. We are hosting an event today, it will be both in person and online at 3 pm. If you're interested be sure to fill out the registration on the flyer.

Link for registration: https://forms.gle/kWAHa6s9r3rLFzPQ7

It is a free event and it is part of our PA Week events.

WHAT IS A PA Conference Flyer.png