Banuchi

Shadowing Opportunities Section

Well, I finally had gotten around to adding the "Shadowing" section. If you are available to shadow a potential PA student, then you might want to indicate your specialty, location and any other pertinent details in this category. If you are a Pre-PA and you are interested in shadowing a PA, then post the criteria in which you are interested and if there is a member interested, they may PM (Private Message) you. Thanks.

Michael

P.S.

If anyone has any ideas on how we can further enhance the website, please contact me at PhysicianAssistant@Yahoo.Com.

I am looking for Shadowing any doctor or PA but for graduate college they want you to have hands on with the guidance of the doctor or PA-C.  Do you have any direction for me.

Hello,

I am looking for shadowing opportunities in Memphis, TN area. I have an flexible extremely schedule. If anyone knows any PAs, Programs or mentors please message or email.

Steven Smith

email- steasmit@gmail.com 

Hello, 

Looking for shadowing opportunities available in the Long Island area. If anyone knows of any, let me know. Thanks!  

Hi everyone! I'm a pre-PA student and I'm looking for opportunities to shadow PAs in the New York City area. If anyone knows of PAs or programs, please private message me or email me at tamsonmas@gmail.com. Thank you!

Hello!

I'm looking to shadow a PA in Chicago, IL or nearby cities. I'm interested in Ortho, as well as other specialties.

Please message me.

Hello, I just graduated from college and am in search of shadowing opportunities in California within the Central valley vicinity. I have contacted many hospitals but most have specific age groups or either have privacy issues. Please let me know if you have any information regarding possible opportunities. Thank you.

Hello, my name is Alicia and I am looking to shadow a Physician Assistant in the West Palm Beach/Fort Lauderdale area. I graduated FAU with a BSE in Exercise Science and Health Promotion and I am currently working on my prerequisite classes for Physician Assistant school. I currently have a job in the healthcare field as an electrocardiogram technician. If anyone can give me information please let me know! Thank you. 

CSULB graduate and current EMT. Looking for a PA of any specialty to shadow in Orange County California.

Please email me: kevinchivacharoen@gmail.com

Thank you,

Kevin Chivacharoen

Just wondering if you have had any luck? I also am looking for a PA in Orange County, preferably Orange/Anaheim/Tustin area. 

Thanks

Hi there -

I'm seeking opportunities to shadow PAs practicing in Emergency Medicine, Critical Care, or Surgery in the Greater Southern California Area. 

I am:  older/non-traditional student, Emergency Dept Coordinator in a past life and currently a Clinical Data Analyst for a federally funded clinic working with underserved populations in Los Angeles.  Also certified EMT-B + Wilderness EMT.  Formerly a home health aid.  Still accruing HCE but planning to apply to a few programs this cycle.  

My HCE & volunteer hours (and shadowing time) primarily consist of free clinics/primary care and special event medical, but I'd like more time observing PAs in hospital settings in the specialties I am interested in.  

I live in Pasadena but am happy to travel throughout SoCal. 

I can be reached at cynwash@gmail.com.

Thanks very much!

Cynthia Washburn

Have you had any luck cynwash? I am looking throughout SoCal as well

Has anyone had any luck in this thread or forum with finding a PA to shadow? I'm currently in the bay area in California and have been trying to find a PA to shadow but haven't had any luck. If anyone has had any luck in the area I'm located in please e-mail me at:

ariellawilk@gmail.com

Hello PA and Pre-PA community,

I am looking for a PA to shadow in the Lakewood/metro Denver/Downtown Denver area. Anywhere within an hour drive really. My schedule is very flexible, and any experience is welcome, as I've only shadowed an orthopedic PA for a short amount of time. I am a recent university graduate and will be applying this cycle. My email is kpkamp@oakland.edu. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Kramer

Hello, I am in the Queens, New York area as well as Manhattan looking for a PA to shadow. I would like to shadow a PA in neurology if possible but I am interested to start with any discipline ! I have experience volunteering in a Psychiatric Ward Unit for adolescents as well as volunteering/shadowing an OT and PT.  

Thank you in advance, 

Dominique Goodwin 

dgdgoodwin9@gmail.com

Hi guys! I am in the Chicagoland/suburbs area and am looking for a PA to shadow. I applied last cycle but since I could not find a single PA to shadow before applying. I would like to strengthen my application for this cycle with shadowing experience and am very eager to learn more about the day in a life of a working PA! 

Thank you! 

(Please feel free to shoot me a message or if you have contacts that I could get in touch with)

- RP

Interested in shadowing a PA in Cleveland, Ohio area. 

thank you 

Hello everyone,

I am a Pre-PA student attending Emory University and am looking for a PA-shadowing opportunity around Los Angeles or Orange County. My schedule is very flexible! Please contact me at mliou2@emory.edu

Thanks,

-ML

Hi! I'm about to begin my second year at UC Davis and I'm really hoping to find a shadowing opportunity to see if being a PA is potentially the right path for me. I live in Stockton but could definitely travel elsewhere for an opportunity. I appreciate you taking the time to read this and would love to hear from anyone that can offer a shadowing experience. Thank you so much! My email is rmschmerer@ucdavis.edu if you'd like to get in contact.

Edited by rschmerer

Hello,

I am looking for an opportunity to shadow a Physician Assistant in the Southern New Jersey or Philadelphia areas. If you are aware of any opportunities, please contact me at colonn27@students.rowan.edu.

Thanks so much!

Nataly

Edited by NatPettit