Shadowing Opportunities Section

Hello,

I was just wondering if there are any PA shadowing opportunities around the long island area, preferably around the 5 towns. Currently I am working as a medical scribe/assistant, but I would also like to shadow a PA to meet some requirements and get an understanding of the profession. Please email me at abasit11989@gmail.com.

Thank you for your time

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I am a graduate of Rutgers University for Psychology. I am currently taking courses for prerequisites for PA school. I am in the south Jersey area close to Philadelphia and would love to shadow a PA in my area. At the very least, I would love to have contact with one for conversational purposes, to understand first hand what it's like and what they've gone through to get where they are. I think it would be a great opportunity for me to get a better idea of the field. Thanks

my email is patm166@comcast.net

Matt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows of shadowing opportunities in Indianapolis or surrounding areas??? The program I wish to apply to requires at least (1) letter of reference from a licensed PA, and I don't know any!! Any help would be so appreciated! I have to have my reference uploaded on CASPA by September 1st. Such a short time to meet someone and ethically have them write a recommendation! Ideas are welcome! Please help! I have already been on Butler University's website, to no avail. Thanks for any help. Renee' Osmon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...