• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just called the program 5 mins ago. The guy said they will send the correspondence shortly, in about one week. They will send the response in both cases, whether one gets interview or not. The class starts in the first week of June. The first Monday, June 3rd.

I just called the program 5 mins ago. The guy said they will send the correspondence shortly, in about one week. They will send the response in both cases, whether one gets interview or not. The class starts in the first week of June. The first Monday, June 3rd.

Thanks for the update. Knowing that the program starts in a couple of weeks is very discouraging for people who live in other states:( I live in North Carolina and would not have time to quit my job and find somewhere to live in Chicago if I was interviewed and accepted to the program.

Thanks for the update. Knowing that the program starts in a couple of weeks is very discouraging for people who live in other states:( I live in North Carolina and would not have time to quit my job and find somewhere to live in Chicago if I was interviewed and accepted to the program.

I don't blame you, it's stressful just to think about even being a suburbanite! Hopefully you found options closer to home! =)

It would help if the guy who answers the phone was atleast consistent with his answers... Lol. I also called that day not knowing you had did and I got the standard "we haven't figured out yet when we will be doing interviews, we are working on it." -_-

From my understanding, classes start in 2 weeks. So if we are out of state, we are probably not going to this program. It is unrealistic for us to find housing or even be prepared for PA school in 1 week. I feel that this is a good indicator/sign that this program may lose its accreditation. They clearly don't have their stuff together

Bypark, I can't agree with you more. The sad part is that because this application was through CASPA, we all paid a hefty price. Some of us aren't even going to get to interview if and when they ever decide to do interviews because it will be way too last minute. Their accreditation is to be reviewed in September but how is that affecting their admissions? I would think they would have to admit students no matter what the outcome because their academic calendar starts in August.

I just wish the guy wouldn't blatantly lie to us. He tells one person one thing and another to the next. It's really important for us applicants to at least know when the program is starting, and he keeps saying first week of June but that can't be remotely possible, can it? Grrrr

Just called the program and was told that they will be sending out the correspondence in the email very shortly..like next week. Tentative start date most likely will be pushed back but not exactly sure when. He said the email will explain the process and the dates.

Just called the program and was told that they will be sending out the correspondence in the email very shortly..like next week. Tentative start date most likely will be pushed back but not exactly sure when. He said the email will explain the process and the dates.

He said that three weeks ago and a week ago. I don't think we are getting anything next week.... =\

Hey y'all I found out today that they won't be accepting any applicants. They said they'll be sending out emails letting us know that and they are waiting to hear back from the administration so they can send out the email. This sucks. All of our time money and effort wasted. :(.

Yup they're not accepting a class this year which probably means they're not looking to renew their accreditation. The official release of the statement will happen after the president of the school allows them to do so. This definitely stinks!

Archived