Touro Bay Shore fall 2013 interview

Congratulations on getting accepted!! I am on the waiting list still waiting to hear back from the program. I'm hoping to get in and be with you in the fall.

About housing, the area around where school is located is not that great but rent is cheap in comparison to other places.

I leave in New York so any other questions let me know.

Congrats again.

Congratulations on getting accepted!! I am on the waiting list still waiting to hear back from the program. I'm hoping to get in and be with you in the fall.

About housing, the area around where school is located is not that great but rent is cheap in comparison to other places.

I leave in New York so any other questions let me know.

Congrats again.

I completely agree with Thett. I've heard such bad things about this school. Not only do they treat you like an elementary school student but it is the most disorganized school ever. They kicked my friend out because she couldn't make an exam when her handicapped sister was in the hospital. Also, from my experience with applying here to their programs in the past, they are extremely rude and just want the money from you.

I completely agree with Thett. I've heard such bad things about this school. Not only do they treat you like an elementary school student but it is the most disorganized school ever. They kicked my friend out because she couldn't make an exam when her handicapped sister was in the hospital. Also, from my experience with applying here to their programs in the past, they are extremely rude and just want the money from you.

Hello, everyone I am a current student of class 2014 for Bayshore, i suggest for anyone applying there not to go there the school is unorganized!!!!You will get 3 exams same day, professors do not teach at all. You will most likely repeat Genetics/Biochem and Microbiology due to lack of material covered in class and the exams are totally different. They throw in so many exams for no reason because they are willing for you to fail so that they can have your $10k for that semester and repeat. Manhattan campus has the same chairperson now as Bayshore and Winthrop. Best of luck to people that have applied the interview is really easy short essay which is why you want to be a PA.

yea i heard bayshore is horrible. good luck thou guys

I graduated Touro Bay Shore in 2010. The program was fine, we had a great class and great teachers. Yes, there are always a few hitches, but that is true with any school. The program was perfectly fine and what you put into it is what you get out of it. I am not entirely familiar with the Manhattan campus, but I'd imagine it's similar.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Congrats on your invitation. I did my interview on march 21, which a day later i found out that i was accepted. The interview could last from 10-20 mins. make SURE you know what is a PA, what can a PA do and what they can't do, and know the diff. between a PA vs NP. I think everything else is just personal question, such as why you want to be a PA. There are two people conducting the interview. I dont know if you will be interview by the same people that did my interview. They were nice, and at times it seems like i was just having a conversion. Even though i was really nervous, they made me feel comfortable. So i think its a norm to be nervous. Oh yeah, prepare to write an essay after the inerview. Good luck!!!! and hope to see you.

Congrats on your invitation. I did my interview on march 21, which a day later i found out that i was accepted. The interview could last from 10-20 mins. make SURE you know what is a PA, what can a PA do and what they can't do, and know the diff. between a PA vs NP. I think everything else is just personal question, such as why you want to be a PA. There are two people conducting the interview. I dont know if you will be interview by the same people that did my interview. They were nice, and at times it seems like i was just having a conversion. Even though i was really nervous, they made me feel comfortable. So i think its a norm to be nervous. Oh yeah, prepare to write an essay after the inerview. Good luck!!!! and hope to see you.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Doesn't make sense! Comments like that don't help prospective students anyway, if you're going to say a school is bad without any explanation its negligible in my book. I shadowed a PA that went to Bay shore and loved it. Who knows, maybe someone on the waiting list is trying to dissuade you guys. I'm naturally suspicious :;-):

hi is it possible to give the shadowing information. I desperately need to find a PA to shadow and I go to to the Touro school , would greatly appreciate this

Archived