Applications Being Accepted for PA Residency in Geriatric Medicine in Houston

The first-ever post-grad PA residency in Geriatric Medicine is accepting applications.

This one-year residency is based at the Michael E DeBakey VA Medical Center in Houston, TX. It is part of the world-renowned Texas Medical Center. </SPAN>

Training for the year-long residency occurs in a dynamic clinical and academic environment, to expose the residents to basic and advanced geriatric concepts and techniques. </SPAN>

Training is provided in clinics, on hospital units, and across the broadest continuum of care from house calls to hospice and includes physical rehabilitation, mental health, dementia care and community-based care. </SPAN>

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I came across this post in a google search. I will be graduating very soon and I am very interested in such a program. I am wondering if you have additional information about the application process or a link to the application itself. My crude search for more details was unsuccessful. Thank you so much and I hope to be able to learn more.

The first-ever post-grad PA residency in Geriatric Medicine is accepting applications.

This one-year residency is based at the Michael E DeBakey VA Medical Center in Houston, TX. It is part of the world-renowned Texas Medical Center.

Training for the year-long residency occurs in a dynamic clinical and academic environment, to expose the residents to basic and advanced geriatric concepts and techniques.

Training is provided in clinics, on hospital units, and across the broadest continuum of care from house calls to hospice and includes physical rehabilitation, mental health, dementia care and community-based care.

Archived