• 2 weeks later...

Me also! I'm so excited! @PAtobe89, the area around campus is SO expensive for apartments. I would steer clear of Roxbury or too far into Jamaica Plain. The Fenway area can have a little bit cheaper places. Its also easiest to find a place with 3+ roommates. One and two person apartments are hard to find and the ones that are available are super expensive. Feel free to message me if you need any more advice (I went to Northeastern for undergrad and already have an apartment in the area).

• 2 weeks later...
does anyone know when/how we can get our mcphs e-mail address

and also, people who filled out FAFSA, has anyone heard how much money they received yet?

Hi, I'm still waiting for the reply, haven't heard back yet.

Have you guys gotten a packet or anything like that? I know there's a website with all the immunization and stuff, but other than that, anyone heard about anything else?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone!! Im gonna be in the MCPHS Boston campus class of 2016 as well!! I cant wait for them to start the facebook group so that we can see everyone in the program! I am living on Fenway next year and the rent wasn't terrible!! That area is good for living and isnt painfully expensive. Mission Hill is a worse area but it is possible to get a cheaper apartment there and it is still close to campus :)

Hey everyone!! Im gonna be in the MCPHS Boston campus class of 2016 as well!! I cant wait for them to start the facebook group so that we can see everyone in the program! I am living on Fenway next year and the rent wasn't terrible!! That area is good for living and isnt painfully expensive. Mission Hill is a worse area but it is possible to get a cheaper apartment there and it is still close to campus :)

if you don't mind me asking, what did you pay for your apartment, how many rooms and sq feet. I'm going up there in 2 weeks and I want to see what my price range is going to be like. Also, did you go on your own, or did you use a relator?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived