Apartments/Roommates in Delaware

Hey everyone!

I'll be starting at the Delaware campus this May, and I wanted to see if anyone on here is also in need of roommates. I will be moving from out of the state and I'm starting to look into places to live.

Also, if any current students could point me in the right direction as far as good apartments, that would be awesome. Do most people live in the Newark area or Wilmington? Is there anywhere I should stay away from? I've only been to the area once for the interview, so any advice would be helpful.

Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

I know that many people 'find' their rommies on FB as well, so check out your class' FB page and post there that you are looking and when you might be here to check out the different places. Others that are looking too will likely catch up with you that way :) But, some people live in Wilmington and many in Newark/ Bear. The Newark locations are closer. Most of us live in Rockwood, Brandywine and a couple in Barrett's Run (probably the closest and where I am).

Archived