january 2014

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I got an interview invite today! Anyone know anything about their interview process? I've already been interviewed and just want to be more prepared this time! I hear MCPHS weights GPA heavily (which may be a reason I even got the interview seeing that I am still in school and have a good GPA, yet almost no PCH). Anyone know??

• 2 weeks later...

I submitted mine Dec 2012 for their Jan 2014 start date and have an interview March 21st. I'm from the midwest and have been waitlisted at a school already and know NOTHING about this program! Anyone know even a student I can email? The last school I interviewed with, I knew a lot about their program so I feel a little lost and their website isn't helping me too much!

Thanks

I submitted mine Dec 2012 for their Jan 2014 start date and have an interview March 21st. I'm from the midwest and have been waitlisted at a school already and know NOTHING about this program! Anyone know even a student I can email? The last school I interviewed with, I knew a lot about their program so I feel a little lost and their website isn't helping me too much!

Thanks

I did some google searches and found so much information. Yes some forums you will read will have rants about the school from unhappy students, but overall the ones I read were good. From my reading, the main campus in Boston is spectacular and historical. I will be at the interview on March 21st and am traveling in from the South (a good long ways away). Also, try their facebook page, there are current students on there that you may be able to send a message to who can give you more information.

Just took the interview on the 28th. Honestly they're all really nice. Just be yourself and you should be fine. There's really nothing to stress about. They told us that if you've made it to the interview your grades and your experience basically already match their expectations now you just have to sell your personality. Basically they just want to know if you're right for the program and the courseload

Just took the interview on the 28th. Honestly they're all really nice. Just be yourself and you should be fine. There's really nothing to stress about. They told us that if you've made it to the interview your grades and your experience basically already match their expectations now you just have to sell your personality. Basically they just want to know if you're right for the program and the courseload

Just got my acceptance today and I interviewed March 21st! They asked general questions and half of the time the interviewer and I just talked, there were no formal questions most of the time. The only thing I would say is make sure you know what a PA is and what your goals were....things you should probably know already!

Archived