Waitlisted

I interviewed back in September and got the dreaded letter in November saying that I am on the waitlist :sad:. Any current students know if there is any hope of getting admitted off of the waitlist? Im still sooo bummed and am finding it hard to get excited about the PA school I am planning on attending in the fall... Would love to go to Seton Hall!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone -

Like most schools, we have a very hard time predicting movement on the wait list. Some years it seems like almost eveyone gets pulled from the list; other years not a single student comes from the list.

This year might be a long waiting game. We happen to have a very large dual-degree cohort projected to come up to the program in the fall. Looking at the performance of these students it appears that several will not be able to meet the requirements to enter the professional phase of the program. Unfortunately, we can not formally give their seats away until final grades for this semster are complete in May.

As each seat becomes available, we look fairly comprehensively at our waitlist candidates. If you are doing anything to improve your record, please keep in touch and send things in as they become available (updated transcripts, additional experience, etc).

Good luck!

interviewed 2/23...waitlisted today :/

I REAAALLLLLY want to go to seton hall! I'm also finding it hard to be excited about the other program i was accepted to although i am extremely grateful to have gotten an acceptance! (after almost 3 years of trying) But the seton hall program would be a dream come true!

• 3 weeks later...

I interviewed in October and received my waitlist letter sometime in early December, and I was bummed, but happy to have at least had an interview. I guess SHU is big on waitlisting people instead of rejecting them after interviewing? I'm not keeping my hopes up, I'm just going to apply to as many programs as I can this upcoming cycle and hope for the best!

• 2 months later...

Archived