I am guessing that it will depend on when you interviewed for the program. My specific interview date was January 7th. During the interview, I believe they stated they would send notifications today via U.S. mail.

I know the 28th was their target date, but I don't believe anyone's heard yet so we're all okay yet. Tomorrow, maybe the day after, but we should know soon. Good luck to you all.

I received my acceptance letter today! I am so happy and honored. With that said, I live in KC. (Quite close to campus)- so, for any of you who didn't receive any news today.. there's still a good chance for tomorrow. Good luck to you all!

Hello everyone, my name is Regina. Thought maybe we could introduce ourselves since we will soon be classmates! I will be moving from Florida but was born and raised in Colby Kansas and am happy to be moving back to be closer to family. I interviewed on the 7th in the 830am session if anyone else from that group is on this forum. Looking forward to meeting all of you this summer!

Hi Regina! My name is Jay. I was born and raised in Lawrence, KS, but now live up in the Kansas City area. I interviewed on the 10th. It was my first time applying to Wichita. I am really looking forward to this opportunity and sharing it with all of you!