Sign in to follow this  
Bstweeder

Any second year PA students at saint francis university-1st year student housing help

I wondered if there are any second year PA students out there in the Saint francis university PA program that could help with finding places to rent for first year students moving in. I thought maybe we could start a forum for 2nd year students that are leaving their rentals and could give some info on places to rent. It's hard to find places to rent. Thanks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Lifeline10
      New thread for the 2019-2020 cycle! Best of luck to everyone!
    • By futurePAeryka
      Hey guys,
      I figured I would start the thread for this year! I am excited to apply within the next week or so. Fingers crossed we get interviews this cycle!
    • By Janab
      Hi everyone!
      Does anyone here know what the preferred housing options are for the students in the PA program? Is it more convenient/affordable for the students to live in the dorms on campus or do most of the students commute from elsewhere in Manhattan/another boro for the entirety of the program? Thanks in advance!
    • By amandamc
      Hello all, I will be graduating from a PA program in western Ohio in about a month. I'm relocating to Pittsburgh after taking boards, and I was hoping for some advice regarding job searching and best places to work. My research has shown that the local job market is pretty saturated and salaries are low, especially through UPMC. I was wondering if anyone familiar with the area has recommendations of outlying towns and hospitals that could provide better job opportunities. I welcome any advice from those of you familiar with the area. Thanks in advance!
    • By FieldPAC
      Hello All,
      I am a new grad PA-C in Pennsylvania.  Currently waiting to start my job in critical care medicine at a large academic medical center.  I have worked in EMS for the last 9 years as an EMT-B with an ALS service.  I have submitted an application through my regional EMS council to have my pre-hospital certification changed from EMT-B to PHPE (Pre-Hospital Physician Extender for those not familiar).  The final step is to challenge the NREMT-P written exam.  Has anyone else challenged this exam?  How would you rate the difficulty given your education as a physician assistant?  I'm not worried about taking this exam.... should I be?

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More