University of Detroit Mercy- Applying NOW 2013

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow.... 21. During the interview they said 40 to me. Maybe they had many 5year students to the pa program this year. And current students before the interview said couple students delayed their program from 2years to 3years. So this might have effected. It isn't good news but I guess it is what it is and we just have to move on. Also, nothing is official until we get the letter.

Thats what I thought they said too, something like 5 5 year, 10 3 year , and 15 2 year. Then the only thing I could think of is maybe the previous 3 year class takes up some of the available positions for the class of 2015? But I guess the current student probably knows what they are taking about.

Someone posted that they got called today. I'm sure the students know what they are talking about but if someone got called today then obviously not all the calls were made yesterday?

I don't know I'm just trying to put some hope in the situation! lol

I called the office and spoke with Rahema just now. She said that the admission commitee told her they called all the accepted students. I asked her how many students were accepted and she said she doesn't know bc they have not given her the list yet. I wanted to find out for myself and wanted to let you guys know who is waiting.

Has anyone who wasn't accepted heard anything yet? This is torture!!! If I was rejected I just want to know so I can be put out of my misery sooner. I thought everyone was supposed to hear by today, right?

Everyone who was accepted heard last week. For those who interviewed and were rejected were informed via e-mail last week as well. I'm assuming if you haven't heard anything yet you were not accepted, but If you don't hear anything by today I would contact the admissions office and see. Hope this helps!

I e-mailed the admissions office today as well and they said that they did only accept 21 people this year. I asked if they had already chosen an alternate list and she said that there is one and those who have been chosen to be on it will receive a letter in the mail, probably within the next couple of days. So for those of us who were not accepted initially there still might be a chance, if someone refuses their acceptance.

Archived