University of Detroit Mercy- Applying NOW 2013

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They called me at about 11AM to schedule the interview. When I showed up for my interview I heard them setting up more interviews. This was at 3PM. Caveat there is that could have been someone calling them back if they missed the call initially. I don't know which scenario was taking place.

Good luck to all who have yet to go to their interviews! I called today and they said they will continue calls until the end of the month like I suspected. So those of us still waiting...we have some time :) anyone care to share how the interview went? maybe like what general questions they asked? I've heard it's pretty laid back.

I submitted my CASPA August 17th. Supplemental submitted Feb 1, because I retook my GRE. I haven't heard anything yet. :) I wonder if they will interview in April too. I didn't get an email from them until March 1st, saying that my app is complete and ready for review.

I submitted my CASPA August 17th. Supplemental submitted Feb 1, because I retook my GRE. I haven't heard anything yet. :) I wonder if they will interview in April too. I didn't get an email from them until March 1st, saying that my app is complete and ready for review.

Yes. I am also in the same boat. I submitted my CASPA beginning of December. Supplemental in January. Received confirmation that my application was ready for review in early March. Sent them an email last week asking where they were with interviews and what not. I was told that they are still reviewing applications and offering interviews until mid-March. Anyone willing to offer up how they did on their GRE? I got a 298.

Yes. I am also in the same boat. I submitted my CASPA beginning of December. Supplemental in January. Received confirmation that my application was ready for review in early March. Sent them an email last week asking where they were with interviews and what not. I was told that they are still reviewing applications and offering interviews until mid-March. Anyone willing to offer up how they did on their GRE? I got a 298.

Archived