Sign in to follow this  

Congrats all around!

One thing our class did was make a facebook page to get people in touch with each other. Some people found room mates this way and the upper class had members give advice and keep people updated before the year started.

Just a suggestion!

Congrats guys!! i know I am in the wrong thread (didn't apply yet) but I am planning on starting my apps soon for class of 2016.

Do you guys have any advise? If you guys don't mind...what were your GPA and how many HCE did you have and if you were in state or out. I want to know what my chances are. I am out of state and heard its harder.

again....congratulations to all of u! Hope to see you next year....(fingers crossed)

When you all sent in your confirmation letter stating you will be accepting your seat for this incoming class, did you get an email from them saying that they received your letter? Also, has anybody received their student ID number yet?

I didn't get a confirmation but I had emailed them already about something else so I asked if they had gotten it yet. I haven't gotten an ID yet.