January 2014 matriculation applicants

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I called last week to see if they have received my GRE scores. They responded and also told me that my application has been reviewed already since I was in the early batch, and that I will be getting a notice some time this week. I'm freaking out because I'm not sure if it's still too early for an invitation for an interview. I'm afraid it'll be a rejection letter...praying really hard right now and I can't sleep =(

I interviewed for a spot on their wait list forJan 2013 matriculation I got a spot on the waitlist but never got called now they sent me acceptance letter for Jan 2014.I will mostly withdraw because I got accepted elsewhere for this summer. At the interview I was told they would have 15 people or so on Jan 2013 waitlist that would be considered first for offered admissions for following year if they didn't get called. I'm assuming that they are busy doing that first.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I received a couple of emails from someone.... and they let me know my application is still there and they are going to be reviewing it.

Making me nervous tho - starting to get late in the process.

I have a 4.0 post-bacc and a 3.9 in pre-reqs. 2nd career. FINGERS CROSSED.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi mzigwig,

I just graduated from the program and passed my PANCE. I think it was a good program and I really enjoyed it. Every program, anywhere you go, will have it's pros and cons so keep that in mind. And anywhere you go, you'll have struggles, just because that's the type of degree and intensity it is. Honestly, they will not let you fail. Everyone is there to help you, if you let them. Keep an open mind through the program. Do not get caught up in "trying to change things" because that will just make you bitter (happened to several of my classmates). But overall, I was well prepared for my clinicals and passed every exam. And the ultimate test, I passed my PANCE first shot. There ya go! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived