2012 Applicants

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Its a great campus....small though...the Biddeford campus is a little larger I think but I didnt get to see it. Beautiful small town, homey feel. The faculty and staff are amazing! My interview day was pretty smooth...didnt seem like an interview at all. The geriatric program there seems amazing and Im jealous of those that get to participate. They do seem to make decisions shortly after interviews (theres a social on Friday and the interview on Saturday--decisions made by Tuesday--at least thats how mine went) so if you get an inetrview, get in as soon as possible. This program starts a lot sooner than most (most start in the Fall) so go ahead and start preparing (saving money, cleaning credit for loans etc.)

• 4 months later...

Hi Bluesguy

They haven't started interviews this cycle yet. My application is also in and I just received an email today that it is under review. The email also listed the interview dates stating to save those dates (ad the Friday before) just in case of an invitation. The first two are Oct. 22 and Nov. 19 and I can't recall the Dec and Jan dates. That's all I know! Best of luck to you!! I agree about the scenery and climate change! Seems like a peaceful place to study as well!

Dana

Hi Bluesguy

They haven't started interviews this cycle yet. My application is also in and I just received an email today that it is under review. The email also listed the interview dates stating to save those dates (ad the Friday before) just in case of an invitation. The first two are Oct. 22 and Nov. 19 and I can't recall the Dec and Jan dates. That's all I know! Best of luck to you!! I agree about the scenery and climate change! Seems like a peaceful place to study as well!

Dana

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I received that second e-mail as well. I'm wondering if it wasn't just them letting us know that we have everything in and they will actually review it shortly, as opposed to them rejecting it because this or that is missing.

after how long did you received the second email with the interview dates and stuff?

Same.. from NH, received that second email a few weeks ago..

can i ask when did you applied? thank you

"Thank you for your interest in the University of New England. We have received your CASPA application for the Physician Assistant Program beginning summer 2012. Your application will begin going through the review process. Please look to hear from us regarding your application status."

that's the only email i received and i submitted my caspa on august 3.

Archived