Stanford/Foothill Interviews for 2015

Congratulations to all who have been invited to interview. Best of luck!

I got my "non-acceptance" letter today. Here's to applying again next year!

kismet and tlabounty - Congrats and good luck! I hope you guys get in this year! You'll have to let me know whether you did something different or in addition to boost your chances! Let me know how it goes! Hopefully, I'll be invited again next year!

Oh, for those of you who asked about the validation process, last year, it was one applicant to two interviewers. My interviewers were genuinely nice and asked about family, the moving process for me since I'm from out of state, my husband's health condition since he has a chronic illness (who would care for him if he should take ill, etc.), and my work experience. The validation session took about 45 minutes. I do not really remember details about the writing samples though.

yes i received a letter in mid Feb. my appointment is in March........... now i m wondering what are the expectations in the interview? this is my first time applying for PA school and getting a appointment letter................ How should i prepare for it? any specific questions that they ask? thanks

Since I am waiting to interview on the 11TH...I hope no one has heard anything yet! Has anyone been invited to an interview after the 11TH or is that the final date? Good luck everyone!

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.......mine is also on the 11th of March... how are u preparing for it? do we need to know certain questions that might come....this is mine first time applying and i have no idea how to get ready for it?

Archived