Stanford/Foothill Interviews for 2015

• 2 weeks later...
Hi! Nope, have not heard a peep. I could be wrong but I thought we received letters in January and interviewed in February. If I remember correctly, I interviewed 2/22?

I can't wait to hear from everyone on their statuses!

Best of luck!

Hi Amy,

Last year we received letters early Feb. (at least mine arrived in Feb.). My interview was mid-Feb. so next week we could year a rej. or validation perhaps? I told our mail carrier to keep an eye out. ;)

Crossing my fingers.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
I sent a email to check on the progress. From what I was told letters are being sent out Tues. So good luck to everyone who is waiting....

From what I remember last year... Letters were sent in batches... So even though some people have already gotten their invitation for validation already doesn't mean that only those individuals were invited... Just got to wait for the mailman to put your letter in your mailbox :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! Get there early- parking is a mess! I'm debating parking at the mall and bringing a change of shoes. If you're not familiar with the campus there is a major construction project that's gotten even worse recently. An entire section of Welch Rd is one way now and it can take 20-30 minutes to get through that 1/4 mile stretch. Plus I think they closed one of the parking structures. Even Lio couldn't offer any suggestions on where to park!

Archived