The University of Tennessee PA Program

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an interview here on the 27th, I was just wondering if the interviews were 1 on 1, group, etc. From the posts above it sounds like the staff is really nice and accommodating, but I am just nervous! It also says to wear business or business casual, did most of you all just wear a suit? (I guess directed at the guys). Thanks!

Congrats to everyone that has been accepted so far! I have read through all 11 pages of comments and had a question to those who have been accepted into the UTHSC program so far. It is evident that the committee does place some focus on residents of the state of Tennessee... that being said, do you feel from the experience in your interviews with the committee that they look at applicants of non-traditional routes, and students who may have incredible life experience and life hardships closer then just the majority of applicants? Ex: someone who overcame cancer while going into college.

Only a handful of us have been in contact. We range from 20s to late 30s/early 40s. Diverse is the only way to categorize the group. Sorry I can't be more specific. My advice is- don't try to fit a particular mold. Be yourself and be honest. You have a much better chance that way.

Archived