To the newly accepted Concordia University of Wisconsin inaugural class of 2015...the application process is over! We're in and about to begin a crazy journey together. This is a page to discuss housing, orientation, classes, materials, and anything else that might be on our minds. Congrats everyone! I'm looking forward to meeting you all.

hi kmkasubo

My name is Sarah and i'll be seeing you in May at Concordia! congrats on getting admitted!!! Im excited to start in may but in really nervous about moving across country. Im coming from seattle with my boyfriend and our two dogs ( both are rescues, one of them is a bully mix) so i'm having trouble setting up housing. I am looking to rent a house with a yard in the area but keep coming up short on rent.com, craigslist, and rentalhomesplus.com.

Are you from that area? Any suggestions on where i should look, like a local news paper or something?

Thank for the help!

sarah

Hi Sarah! My name is Krista. Congrats to you as well. Sorry I am not from the area. Did you try caryapartmenthomes.com? This was the site they recommended at the interview day, and suggested looking in the Grafton area because it was most likely the cheapest. I haven't even started looking yet so you're one step ahead of me. I'll be bringing a dog too so if you find anything let me know.

Congrats Krista and Sarah!!! :) Thanks Krista for starting a new thread!

Looks like we're all not from the area AND all bringing our pups with us... I'm struggling to find a place as well. I'm thinking about flying out there possibly late March if I can afford the trip and if I still haven't found anything yet. So excited to meet you all!!!

Does anyone remember what they said about medical supplies? I don't know if I'm mixing it up with a different school... are we buying it as a pre-prepared package when we get there the first week or are we just buying things separately from various sources? I started looking for stethoscopes :)

• 3 weeks later...

Dr. Heinan said that there will be a rep selling a pre-prepared bundle of medical supplies for us to buy at the beginning of the semester! She said we can buy additional stuff like a stethoscope (what I originally asked her about) but I'm assuming it's probably not necessary.

• Similar Content

• By mmjpa
      I am looking for online or in person (not hopeful for this at the moment) shadowing opportunities in the La Crosse area. Anywhere in Wisconsin would be amazing as well. 
    • By NewGrad6766
      Hi all, how long does it take to get a Wisconsin PA license after getting your boards scores back? Weeks? Months? I'm taking my boards in mid-August and want to give potential employers a guage of when I will able to start practicing.
    • By sophia.hope
      Hello All,

I was accepted to Marquette's Program late October and I have not heard much else from them since then.  I was wondering if anyone else has gotten registration information yet?

Also I will be looking for a roommate as I will be moving to Milwaukee from Madison, WI in August! Anyone else looking?

• By eme3
      Thought I'd start a page for Concordia and this years cycle!

Has anyone heard back yet? I heard they are pretty good at sending out interview invites in early October!
    • By wmitchell2288
      How does one add a newer school to the sub forums?

I just got accepted to the program at Concordia and was hoping to get their name out there a bit.

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More