The morning after pill?

If you can show me how HOW/WHERE I am justifying abusing the system then yes I do lose (although I REFUSE to accept to reference of "sir" to me)

All I said was that the damage to the healthcare system is coming from uninsured/underinsured IN GENERAL....meaning NOT ONE SPECIFIC GROUP OF PEOPLE. In otherwords blacks, whites, legals, illegals. Even if all the illegals were kept out, the system would still be stressed because the amount of uninsured/underinsured is extremely high.

I honestly don't know any other way to say it, so if you still dont get my point or are too proud to say "oh that's what you meant, sorry I thought you were saying something else" then let's drop it--this post isn't about this anyway.

There is no justification for abuse of the healthcare system for selfish gain. It's all there black and white, clear as crystal. You get nothing, you lose, good day sir!

Archived